Monday 22 September 2008

Windows Live Writer??

I mean, what the hell is this?

This updating system is spectacularly irregular, it mimics the very style and visual representation of my blog - boundary by boundary, image by image. I get to see clearly the very construct of the blog itself - pre-publication. From an external source? Craziness yet it here it exists.

Uh... blogging, ah yes blogging.

Today was the first day of the rest of 4th year - Honours - Skadoosh. 12 o'clock surprise lecture - hurried walk into University up to the 3rd floor - which is now an open plan  madness. I'm trying to fathom how possible it will be to concentrate in an environment where you can have -anyone- walking passed your classroom at any given moment.

I'm liking the whole free thought roaming aspect, I'm digging that. I'm just weighing it in hand with the implications of student involvement. They will come and go as they please, they will more than likely make noise - maintain focus then, I ask you.

In other news - my Western Digital has fled inside it's shell and refuses to utilise its own USB 2.0 cable. It also nearly fried my computer...

I'm very wary of it now. Currently living in the irony that on the packaging for the MyBook it implicitly states "Put your life on it." And I did. If you evaluate that my art is my life, and my art is digital.

Having ordered a new cable, I await the farfetched possibility that it will work only when I have fed it a replacement lifeline. Time will tell on that one.

No comments :

Post a Comment