Monday 16 March 2009

Quick As Thieves

Crazy Weekend…

Concep1_FINAL 

Artwork by Jamie Mackinnon and I– we can thank Jamie for the Background Museum Interior – I just filled the Foreground with a Dinosaur and Junk.

Thief’s name is Jean Eric de Fault.

~

Since you can’t reply to comment on Blogger (for why guys?) I’ll reply here.

Martin

Thanks dude, I enjoy character design foremost, but at least I know I’ll have fashion designer to fall back on ^_^;

Visiting D-Con made me realise that if I wanted to get noticed I needed quality to artwork to display. Filtering your work through the criteria of ‘Would I print this out and attach it to the wall behind, could I continue to stand in front of it for an entire exhibition?’ knocked a few holes in my body of work.

So I worked Frogboy up from an existing image applying some more lighting techniques I’d learned since.

Searra

Thanks Searra – you’ll have been able to catch glimpses of him no doubt throughout the years. I’m liking him at the moment.. all Zen Fu, Don’t touch my Bubble Pipe, Fish Master.

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow, everything looks so... amazing!
    your art is progressing astoundingly well, it's not been that long either. keep up this style, I'm a great fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this artwork! keep up the work its great.

    check out my work at http://louiethomas.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete