Saturday 23 April 2011

Friday Update

Here’s a sample of the work I’ve been doing outside of day work at Tag.

fingers_model_revisit

Returning to the model from our Dare game Quick As Thieves – I’m using the redesign concept as a reference to refine and remodel the character. Not quite content with the proportions on this one yet – nudging it ever so closer to the concept though.

Other dabblings…


frogboy_portrait

raven_rough

Character portrait study of a character from Violet Raven’s novel in progress – Vi has waited patiently years for me to do this…

ladyinair

Lady in Air rough speedpaint – drawn in the early hours when I couldn’t sleep. I hope to get stuck into more interesting things this coming weekend.

As always, I value your thoughts, whomever reads these words, and views my works. Help me improve with your insight to guide me.

No comments :

Post a Comment