Saturday 3 May 2008

Reservoir Flood Gates

What I do, and where I write is something not even I'm completely aware of. I don't switch places in an attempt to hide. I don't know what works for me. I'm never completely sure when I begin. I'm willing to try something out, perhaps even when it is half hearted.

I know I have a problem with finishing what I begin. It is not that I find the old things boring, it is not that I feel them inadequate. It is down to circumstances changing, it is about where my head is at the time. If I could do everything I set out to do, I'd have to first work out how to create more hours of every day.

I'm not good with time manangement. Never, ever have been.

I showed you when I was ready to show you. And yet you react like i've done something wrong. Maybe I have, who knows, but it's like you're judging me. Why are you judging me on this? What do I have to do? That's what I'm trying to find out. I'm making the mistakes I need to make.

No comments :

Post a Comment