Sunday 15 February 2009

Sleep No Evil

Started reading, the Killing Kind by John Connelly.

image

Twisted blogger word verification – is this some kind of subliminal force clinging to the backend of Blogger? Is there something sinister lurking behind the rss feeding, and wysiwig wonder.

Who knows, do you?

I’ve been watching bits of the storyboarding DVD held in Abertay’s library. The Eggsucker is quite cool, and I’ve been experimenting with the author’s technique, wish I’d tried it out ages ago.

1 comment :

  1. I'd wager, Yes. There is almost always something sinister underlying any man made technology. Clearly Blogger is the work of the devil, how DARE we be so evil as to share our work with the world! :P ehem...yeah!

    and as if to prove you point the word vericationjust plopped up the word "winglys" yes "WINGLYS" tell me thats not wrong.

    ReplyDelete